Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!
Saadh Sangat Ji,
As per DC government directive and for public health emergency in the District for response to coronavirus, all Sikh Gurdwara DC events/regular diwan/khalsa school/any other activities are still cancelleduntil emergency is not lifted from state till further notice. This step is very important for safety of sangat members, especially seniors.
So, live kirtan will telecast every Sunday during regular diwan timings from 12:30PM – 01:30PM.
Sikh Gurdwara DC Youtube Channel for Viewing Online Diwan: SGDC Sangat
NOTE: Sangat is requested to NOT VISIT Gurdwara sahib IN PERSON, any day. We pray to Waheguru ji for everyone’s sound health and safety and would like to make sure that social distancing is followed appropriately during this time. 🙏
As per Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations, we encourage all sangat members and family to follow these guidelines and other details shared on CDC website.
- Wash their hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds; use hand sanitizer with at least 70% alcohol when hand washing is not an option
- Avoid touching their face with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick and reduce interactions, such as handshakes, with others
- Stay home if they are sick or presenting symptoms like those of COVID-19.
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Stay Informed
The following symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure.*
- Shortness of breath
More details of Symptoms: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/symptoms.html
Stay healthy as health is wealth!